Yesterday I upgraded Configuration Manager from 2012 to 2012 SP1. The upgrade, in essence was painless, however once the upgrade completed there were a number of issues to resolve.
Today I fixed all of the issues that came as a result of that upgrade. (Just in time for lunch!)
– Configuration Manager Console not upgraded on server.
– Boot Images not upgraded to correct version
– PXE not functioning – Error E53 (This despite the boot image issue being resolved)
– User State Migration not working in the task sequence.
– Other task sequence issues following SP1
– Reports not running in Config Manager Console installed on another computer
I will post my initial project plan and solutions to the above issues throughout the rest of this week as time permits so stay tuned.